Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

I am planning to manage and do all of the creative content of the bar. I would really like for the bar to be as visually appealing as possible. The creative content would include the logo (which is first), the layout, the colors, and menu. I am capable of taking the photo of the place of the bar and later opening the photo into Photoshop and adding the logo onto the building. Although I am not a graphic, I am pretty savvy when it comes to Photoshop since I am a photographer. I also know some pretty good resources for some tips and tricks in Photoshop and I am a fast learner.

Next is that I thought about somehow accessing the inside of the place to make a layout of the bar, but if not, I will sketch up some sort of blueprint. Then, the menu is something I would like to work on and spend most of my time on since it’s the most important factor next to the beer. I would like for my top seller to be a meal that traditionally uses meat, like a veggie burger or a veggie BLT. I am planning to come up with a great veggie burger recipe, try it out and after some trial & error, maybe offer free samples of it to draw in people and advertise my bar. I am thinking that most people still eat meat because of taste preferences, but offering a menu that has traditional meat recipes will cater to these omnivores and not just vegetarians/vegans.  The last thing I want people thinking about my bar is that it is just for non-meat eaters, which is absolutely untrue. My bar is for everyone. Maybe I would somehow mention that when advertising.

Another good idea I would like to do is design and website for it. If I weren’t a photography major, my other choice would have been web designing. I used to make web layouts when I was either thirteen or fourteen years old for a hobby. I am also current taking basic Web Scripting class this quarter so the information I’m learning from that class would be very helpful. For the content of the website would include pictures of what some of the menu items look like, like the veggie burger, since that meal I would like to be the most successful.

Finished! I have a logo included into my website which I had someone make for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment